InclusionaryHousing.org is a project of Grounded Solutions Network.
Grounded Solutions Network provides consulting services for jurisdictions interested in exploring, adopting, or updating inclusionary housing policies and programs. The services we offer include:
- Best Practices and Case Studies
- Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Incentive Zoning, Cost-Offsetting, and Voluntary Policies
- Market-Sensitive Policy Design
- Racially-Equitable Policy and Program Design
- Administrative Procedures Manuals
- Program Assessments
- Affordable Homeownership Pricing and Resale Formula Design or Review
- Legal Instrument Customization or Review
- Monitoring, Compliance, and Stewardship
Past clients for our inclusionary housing consulting engagements include Detroit, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Indianapolis, Seattle, Atlanta, Detroit, and the Twin Cities region.